Hello everyone; it's been awhile since I opened up a journal entry on DA... I hope you're all doing well! And thank you new followers for watching me; I'm not very active but I try to keep up!
I still post occasionally on DA but I'm far more active on Twitter and tumblr... (Same username as DA, for those interested in finding me there too). Sorry I haven't gotten back on a lot of comments. I'm not as diligent as I used to be (if ever).
Towards the end of 2013 was really a big change for me, since I got hired for my full-time job after graduation (at last)! I still want to keep up with my art though, and it's surprising that despite working full-time, my artistic "career" is booming??
A quick update on how things are going for me....
- My BL Manga, "Grass Nest" is scheduled to release very soon in English PDF! It will be followed by a French release in both digital and print, thanks to the lovely staff at MxM Bookmark!
- Not quite an update but thank you sukibelle for the subscription!! (I'm sorry I'm really bad at using it though ||||orz)
- I'm still drawing lots of covers for BL novels in Taiwan. XD; They aren't for a big publisher or anything, but it's fun!
- DH Global, the DinoHiba anthology I worked on, will be releasing VERY SOON in Japan. Sorry it's taken so long. ><
- "A Story in the Forest" Game release in May!
- Guys I'm into Haikyuu!! now. Volleyball anime coming in April I'm just- ^q^
- Guys I'm into Gintama again because GINHIJI. I DON'T. KNOW. WHY.
- DINOHIBA IS STILL SO MUCH OF MY LIFE.
- I have comic events coming up in Taiwan and Hong Kong in April!! Expect new DinoHiba and Karneval doujinshis?? (In Chinese. Sorry orz)
- Next events I have in my hometown of Vancouver, Canada: MiniComi in July and Anime Revolution in August! I don't know about any others yet... I'm not sure how much new art I can produce to do prints. ><
- Did I mention I work full-time now. It's actually 9-10 hours a day and legal because I'm a professional with a salary so it doesn't matter how long I work. orz
I'm no good at journals, but I really just wanted to say "Hi, I hope everyone is doing well!! Thanks for following me and putting up with my lack of existing! I'm doing good!"
The End. /bad writing